We have all struggled with this issue as it relates to our faith and after many years of research, prayer, bible study, and counsel we wholeheartedly believe that God not only loves us just the way we are, but He also is rejoices with us as we express love in the manner in which we were born to express it.
We adhere to the following core values in regards to this website;
- We believe that God loves and accepts us regardless of sexuality, race, gender, or specific doctrine.
- We seek to provide a safe place for other gay Christians to ask questions and explore their sexuality.
- We seek to provide support for others who struggle in a church culture that is anti-gay.
- We seek to establish a platform for other gay Christians to connect throughout the world.
- We wish to provide resources to educate gay and straight people alike in regards to how we believe God sees GLBT people.
We encourage visitors to contribute to the content of this site by posting comments and submitting personal journeys to us for publication. This site is a free resource to those who wish to be a part.